I’m so excited to share my first Rocksbox review. Rocksbox is a monthly subscription service that lets you find the perfect pieces of jewelry to compliment your style. I have a hard time finding pieces that match my look. My style influences are Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, and Kerry Washington. I like a feminine retro look with a few modern touches, but I also love big statement necklaces that I can wear with a cute dress. Rocksbox has something to fit every style.
Here’s how the magic happens:
- When you sign-up for the service you fill out a style survey so they know exactly what you are looking for and what your style is.
- You get a lovely box in the mail with three pieces of jewelry that are on loan for you to try and see if you like.
- You can return the pieces anytime and as often as you like.
- Every month you earn $10 towards a purchase.
- You pay only for the pieces you keep and you can send back the ones you don’t want.
The box comes with a return label so all you have to do is place it on the bag you originally received and mail it. Check out the to-die-for-goodies in my box.
1. Perry Street Chelsea Earrings
I love the classic shape and look of these earrings.
2. Slate Spectrum Necklace
This statement piece is so glam and so fun. I would wear this for a night out or during the day with a cute dress in a solid color.
3. CC Skye Jagged Edge Necklace in Gold
I’m really happy to share a special offer with my readers that I know you will love. Use the code “sagebeautyxoxo” for a free month of Rocksbox! I hope you use the code and discover some pieces that you will fall in love with.