Hello Lovelies, I really loved the look Jennifer Lopez was rocking at the Tony Awards earlier this month. It inspired me to do my own interpretation. It’s a fun and glamorous look that can work for a wedding or any special night out. The look was the perfect compliment to her deep blue Valentino gown with gold accents. Her look consisted of these key elements:
- Smokey Bronze Eyes
- Deep Red Lips
- Defined Brows
- Soft warm pinky-peach cheek color
- Nars Shadow Duo in Cordura
- MAKE cosmetics Molten Shadow in Bronze
- OCC Lip Tar Metallic in Black Dahlia
- Nars Blush in Amour
- Too Faced Bronzer in Dark Chocolate Soleil
- MAC Lipliner in Cherry
- Makeup Forever Aqua Black Cream Shadow/Liner
- Start by prepping your lids with your favorite eye shadow primer.
- I used my bronzer to define my crease and give some warmth.
- Using my concealer brush I apply the creamy bronze shadow onto my lid.
- Blend the lighter shade in the Cordura duo into the crease to soften any harsh lines between the cream shadow and the bronzer.
- Using a small shadow brush place the darker shade of the Cordura duo on the outer-V and lightly on the lower lashline
- Using my black cream liner I lined the upper lashline with a thick line but did not wing out. I made sure the line got thick towards the end to give a nice shape without the traditional winged look I usually do.
- At this point you can add lashes for a full Jlo glam look. I recommend Noir Fairy in black by House of Lashes.
- I applied my blush lightly and high on my cheeks
- Fill in your whole mouth with the lipliner then apply the lip color.
Here is the finished look:
Let me know how you like this look! I would love to see how you re-create the look so tag me on Instagram (@sagebeautyblog) so I can see your looks.