On a recent visit to my local Sephora here in Manhattan to replenish my foundation, I decided to use the opportunity to experiment with some new products. I always like rotating my foundations and experimenting with new things. I was not prepared to become full-on obsessed with the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour foundation. When I tested a small amount on the back of my hand to see if I liked the texture, it was love at first swatch. Here are some fun facts about this magical purple tube:
- Available in 24 shades from fair (Fair Sand/with yellow tones) to deep(rich cocoa color with peach tones)
- Luxurious velvety texture that melts into the skin.
- Oil Free so dry-combination to combination will love it.
- Long wearing, medium to full coverage, with a natural finish that won’t budge.
- My perfect match is the shade Deep Honey.
If you are looking for a foundation that will fully camouflage uneven skin tone and blemishes while looking seamless, and feels great on the skin then this is a product you should try. Share your complexion perfection with me if you try this product, and tag me on Instagram so I see how it works for you!