Hello My Lovelies,
This post is coming to you on the first day of Women’s History Month. I am very excited to be back after a three month hiatus, and there will be lots of awesome new things here on Sage Beauty. During these recent tumultuous times, all over the world, I believe it is more important than ever to celebrate Women’s History Month. I have decided to do that by not only celebrating the beauty of women, but also by celebrating the power of our words. I decided to share some of my favorite books by brilliant female authors. This list was very challenging to compile because I had so many books on the original list and narrowing it down was a tough call. These are books that tell stories which inspire me, move me, and teach me no matter how many times I reread them. If you have a favorite book by a female author please tag me (@sagebeautyblog) and share it with me at my favorite places to hang out on the Interweb: Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat!
- The Diary of Anne Frank.
- Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
- Her by Christa Parravani.
- Galileo’s Daughter by Dava Sobel.
- The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman.
- In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri.
- Elizabeth and Mary: Cousins, Rivals, Queens by Jane Dunn.
- The Bonesetter’s Daughter by Amy Tan.
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein.