Hello My Lovelies,
I missed you so much.
As we are trying our best to survive the wind, and catch some of the fleeting sun of Winter, I have begun to find new and highly effective ways to conquer one of my most frustrating winter skin concerns: Dry, peeling, cracked lips. I was beginning to lose faith in lip balms in general so I decided it was time to take my lip care regimen to the next level. And after some beauty investigations I discovered my new favorite beauty category, Lips Masks!
One of my favorite lip brands is Bite Beauty. I love their use of nourishing natural ingredients while always delivering immense color payoff in every lipstick. I decided to try their Agave Lip Scrub AND the Agave Lip Mask. The scrub is gentle and sweeps away dead skin with only a few swipes. I started using the Lip Mask only at bedtime but quickly added it to my makeup bag in my work purse as my “daily lip balm”.
All The 411
I recently fell in love with the brand KNC Beauty, and I consider it a major game changer. KNC Beauty, founded by Kristen Noel Crawley, is a lip mask made with all natural Cherry Oil and infused with Collagen.
Here’s how the magic happens:
- Start by gently exfoliating your lips (I just finished my Agave Scrub!)
- Apply your lip mask. It will feel smooth and moist right out of the packet.
- Place the mask over your mouth and relax for 20 mins.
- After you remove the mask you will notice your lips will be smooth and moisturized on an intergalactic level, the skin around your lips will be softer, and your lips will be fuller and more plump. Win…Win…Win…
- The KNC lip masks can be purchased in a pack of five or ten, and they can be used two to three times a week. I use mine every two days. Another benefit I noticed is that my lips stayed moisturized longer. I don’t feel the need to immediately put a product on all the time. When I use the mask my lips stay soft for two days at a time, and my lipsticks last longer and I have better application. I wear mostly liquid matte lip colors so this a huge benefit for me.
I would love to hear about how KNC Beauty worked for you so be sure to upload a selfie with the hashtag #lipmaskandchill (even the KNC hashtag is cute!!) and tag me and KNC Beauty!
Until Next Time
Cover Photo : birchbox.com